July 17, 2011

ETSY LOVE

When I was planning my wedding of March this year, I logged into Etsy.com several times for general wedding inspiration and bought a few necessary items as well.  Everything on Etsy is handmade and therefore "one of a kind."  LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! :D

I visited the site again just now and this time typed "court reporting" in the search box.  Check out all these cute CR goodies I found!  DROOOOOL!!! <3

http://www.etsy.com/search/handmade?search_submit=&q=court+reporting

Here are two of my faves by Debra of Phoenix, Arizona.  Her design line is called Joshua By Oak. You can learn more about her HERE.


2 comments:

Debra said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for including my items in your article. Etsy is indeed a fantastic place for unique finds. Best of luck in your court reporting endeavors! Debra :)

Christine StenoNerd said...

Thank YOU, Debra, for creating such beautiful, unique cards for the CR world! All the best to you as well! ;D

By: VintageVerses of Etsy.com