July 28, 2010

MENTORS FOR CALIFORNIA CR STUDENTS


CCRA (California Court Reporters Association) has a mentoring program for court reporting students.  IT'S COMPLETELY FREE! You just have to be a court reporting student currently attending a court reporting program in California, or a California resident going through an online court reporting program.

Click here to see all the details -- student and mentor guidelines, applications, and lists.

WHEN YOU THINK OF COACH, DO YOU  THINK OF...
OR...
I was paired recently with Rose who is a working reporting near my area, and we've been exchanging emails. It's so nice to know that I have a professional court reporter just a drive, click, call, or text away.  Thank GOD for the mentors who willingly give of their time and wisdom to us students.  I will definitely put myself on the mentor list once I become a working reporter... and I encourage all my fellow court reporting students to do the same!
                    
A big THANK YOU to CCRA for putting together this Each One Reach One mentoring program. You are helping so many students that really need some one-on-one guidance, support, and a sounding board.  THANK YOU, CCRA!!! :)

No comments:

By: VintageVerses of Etsy.com