September 26, 2011

TO M

This is for "M" who posted a comment recently:

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and really appreciate your point of view. I currently attend a private college for CR program, but I am having second thoughts. The financial benefit is my motivating factor in considering other options- to switch to another school. I'm trying to do as much research as possible to get adequate information about DAS program before I visit. Can I ask, how long you've been in school as DAS? :) M

Here is my response.  Just wanted to make sure "M" read this since the Recent Comments is finicky.

Hello, M!

Sorry for my delayed response. Glad you stumbled upon my blog. :)


Thanks for your question. I LOVE DAS!!! I believe I've been attending for 2 years now, but off and on throughout those 2 years and always part-time. Last semester was my first time to go full-time. Since coming full-time I've been progressing much faster than ever before, so that's good. I'm at the 180/200 WPM level right now and want to finish next year.


I totally recommend DAS! It is very affordable compared to the other court reporting programs out there, and DAS gives you so much! Their labs are open M-F, they give a test each period (there are 5 periods), and the teachers and resources here are great! Please seriously consider it... and if you do decide to enroll, please let them know I referred you (I could get $25 off my next tuition for each referral).


Thanks so much and all the best to you! :)


Christine (Steno Nerd)

No comments:

By: VintageVerses of Etsy.com