August 23, 2013

I DID IT!!! I PASSED THE CSR EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)


ALL GLORY TO GOD ALONE!!!!!!  I could not have done this without the LORD's abundant blessings and the constant support and encouragement from my husband, family, friends, and court reporting community.  I passed with 27 errors out of a possible maximum of 50, scoring a 98.7% accuracy!  My favorite number is 27 (we got married on March 27th)!!!  It's so meant to be!!! :) :) :)



For those of you who didn't get a pass this time, don't fret.  Keep pushing and believing.  You'll get your pass... it's only a matter of time!!!  Be proud that you gave the CSR exam your 100% effort!!!  During the waiting period from the July 19th CSR exam until today when I got the results, I kept telling myself to be proud of the 100% effort I gave to the exam.  I can't and won't regret anything since I gave it my absolute best shot.  And you shouldn't either!!!  Don't be discouraged.  Just pick yourself back up and get at it again.  I believe in you!!!  You can do this!!!

2 comments:

StenoJourney said...

Christine!

Long time no write! I haven't kept abreast about what you've been up to since I last wrote you an email back in February/March.

I have to say CONGRATULATIONS on your incredible achievement!! I felt like I was right there at your side as you explained all your excitement with passing the qualifiers, graduating from the DAS program, and the finally passing the CSR exam! I almost whopped out loud when I saw the post header!

Your blog has been a constant inspiration and I hope that you choose to continue updating it as you venture out into the real world of court reporting. I hear those first two years are a real learning curb!

When I last wrote you, I was still in Theory, but I've now started the fall semester in the 140 speed-building class and look forward to passing some tests!

Do let me know how the English/Legal/Practices (?) portions of the test go! I'd love to know!

International Realtime said...

Wonderful Post.
I really enjoyed this! This blog shares important info. About on this topic.
Thanks for sharing.
Court Reporting Schools

By: VintageVerses of Etsy.com