August 20, 2009

THREE THINGS

There are three big things I want to accomplish soon in my life.
These three big things are:
1. TO BE A CSR! 2. TO BE FIT! 3. TO BE DEBT FREE!
Here are my simple formulas for achieving my three goals:
TO BE A CSR:
Practice, practice practice!!! Learn briefs!!! Read back!!! Go to every class (when school starts again)!!! Ask for help!!!
TO BE FIT:
Eat less, move more!!! Do at least 30 minutes of cardio daily!!! Keep a food/exercise journal!!!
TO BE DEBT FREE:
Spend less than I earn!!! Don't buy any new, unneeded (only lusted after! :P) thing!!! Use only cash (and I have been!) and throw any extra money into the Debt Snowball!!!
Here are online resources to help get me to the finish line:
1. To be a licensed shorthand reporter soon, surround myself with great steno communities such as... (Note: All these sites are listed on my left sidebar under "Fave Steno Sites.") 2. To be a slimmed down, healthy, fit person, be accountable again. Make appointments and promises to myself and don't break them! Here are the best online communities I've found for people wanting to live their healthiest lifestyle now! 3. To become debt free, budget and really stick to that budget! No matter what! Implement the 7 Baby Steps as taught by Dave Ramsey, so I can one day scream, "I'M FREEEE!!!" Dave Ramsey's website is here and his podcast is here. I love his show! :) Here's some quotes from his book, The Total Money Makeover, a must read and must do for every person, great and small!
IF YOU WILL LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE, LATER YOU CAN LIVE LIKE NO ONE ELSE. This is the motto of your Total Money Makeover. It's my way of reminding you that if you will make the sacrifices now that most people aren't willing to make, later on you will be able to live as those folks will never be able to live. Winning at money is 80% behavior and 20% head knowledge. SHOCKING STATS: 90% of people in our culture buy things they can't afford.
---
Knowing is half the battle. It's the following through till I reach these goals that will determine whether I truly succeed or not! Wish me luck! Wait, I don't believe in luck. Pray that I'll be faithful! ;) And if I am, I'll eventually get to those goals, GOD-willing!

No comments:

By: VintageVerses of Etsy.com