June 18, 2009

CELEBRATION

I passed my last 140 WPM test, a Testimony, and I am officially in the 160 speed!!! FINALLY!!! That last 140 Testimony was the hardest one I’ve had to pass so far. It was seriously blood, sweat, and tears for that one! That’s why I’m super elated about finally beating it! I was getting so frustrated with myself and the whole process. But i knew that I'd pass one day IF I DIDN'T GIVE UP!!!
THANK YOU, LORD, FOR HELPING ME!!!
I’m so optimistic now! I’d love to pass 1, 2, or even all 3 of my 160 tests before we’re let out for the summer! To be in 180 in 6 weeks seems doable, right?!
WITH GOD'S HELP, I CAN DO THIS!!!
*Special thanks to my man for always believing in me! ;)

1 comment:

Jim in Hayward said...

How long did it take you from start to get into the 160 speed? I am a student as well and just finished my 100's.

Thanx!

By: VintageVerses of Etsy.com