June 19, 2009

MY COURT REPORTING BUCKET LIST

1. Become a certified court reporter as soon as possible! 2. Become an excellent realtime reporter! 3. Get as many certifications as I can! 4. Share the wealth by giving back to the court reporting community who has so kindly given much to me! I especially want to be a mentor to court reporting students since that's the kind of love I've received! :) 5. Take vacations... FINALLY! When I'm a licensed reporter, my time will be freed up tremendously since I won't be going to school full-time, studying full-time, and working part-time! I'll get to come back to my world of family, friends, fun, and a lot more cash flow! Woo hoo! I'm so looking forward to this, Goal #5.
But it all starts with first accomplishing Goal #1 on my Court Reporting Bucket List!

No comments:

By: VintageVerses of Etsy.com